thank you so much for visiting !
Sunday, February 6, 2011
Polls
Move to blogspot.com?
Hell yes!
Hell no!
Doesn't matter to me!
Other:
Vote
View Results
Polldaddy.com
Banners in each post
Bad idea. Don't need to see a banner 10 times a page..
Good idea!
Don't care!
Vote
View Results
Polldaddy.com
Higher sd prices lead to more scammers!
True
False
Not related to each other
Vote
View Results
Share This
Polldaddy.com
Someone with rare items (LE, Antidote, RBs, HBs and other collectors items)...
is someone to look up to! I want her on my friends list!
is spoiled or wants to be better than everyone else.
is just another Stardoll member.
Other:
Vote
View Results
Share This
Polldaddy.com
Do you copy other blogs?
No, I make my own pictures and text.
Yes, but I credit the original blog.
Yes and without giving credit.
Vote
View Results
Share This
Polldaddy.com
Do you think Stardoll is getting too greedy?
yes!
No, not really.
Why would I care?
View Results
Polldaddy.com
Do you lie on Stardoll?
Never!
Sometimes, but only little ones.
Yes, big lies
View Results
Polldaddy.com
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment